The Union County Sheriff's Office offers entry level testing services for potential employment as a Deputy Sheriff, 9-1-1 Communications Officer and Special Deputy Sheriff through the National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website. Those applying for Deputy Sheriff positions, please click on Law Enforcement and those applying for Communications Officer positions please click on Emergency Communications.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- The opportunity to complete the preliminary application process.
- Information related to the positions at the Union County Sheriff's Office, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process.
- The opportunity to take an online practice test at www.frontlinetest.com.
- The ability to schedule your own convenient testing time. Tests are offered multiple times each week, including Saturdays.
- The opportunity to take a high quality job simulation test in a standardized and fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Union County Sheriff's Office. Candidates who attain a passing score will be placed on the Sheriff's Office eligibility list. When a vacancy occurs, the Union County Sheriff's Office may contact candidates on the list and invite them to continue in the additional stages of the agency selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provider that conducts entry level testing in a standardized and professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Union County Sheriff's Office responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Union County Sheriff's Office where the final decision are made.