Please note that the following forms are in PDF format. You will need a pdf reader/plugin to read or fill out these forms online. You can find a reader at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ if do you not already have one.
Board of Revision (BOR)
Please click on the following link to find Board of Revision (BOR) forms, Information, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
- Homestead Exemption Application (DTE Form 105A)
- Continuing Application for Homestead Exemption (DTE Form 105B)
- Homestead Exemption Certificate of Disability Application (DTE Form 105E)
- Homestead Exemption Addendum Application (DTE Form 105G)
- Homestead Exemption for Disabled Veterans and Surviving Spouses (DTE Form 105I)
- Homestead Property Statement of Conveyance (DTE Form 101)
Real Estate Conveyance Standards for Union County
Conveyance Fee: $2 per thousand
As of April 9, 2014, the Union County Auditor and Union County Engineer have completed the revision of the Union County Real Estate Conveyance Standards. Public Hearings were held on February 19th and March 4th to review changes and receive comment.
The final document is available on the County Auditor's or County Engineer's web page, or printed copies can be provided upon request by either office. Changes and additions to the standards are noted on the left margins.
Beginning on May 1, 2014, these revised Real Estate Conveyance Standards will be adopted by the respective offices of the Union County Auditor, Engineer, and Recorder.
Click here for a copy of the Real Estate Conveyance Standards.
- SAMPLE Conveyance form
- Real Property Conveyance Fee Exemption Form (DTE Form 100EX)
- Major Use Codes for Conveyance Forms - State of Ohio designations for property use
- SPLIT Statement to be attached with Conveyance
Real Property Tax Exemption and Remission Application (DTE Form 23)
- CAUV Application (DTE Form 109) - Initial Application for the Valuation of land in accordance with its Current Agricultural Use
- CAUV Property Transfer Form (DTE Form 102) - Current Agricultural Use Valuation Property Transfer Form
- CAUV Renewal Application (DTE Form 109A) - Renewal application for the Valuation of land in accordance with its Current Agricultural Use
- Agricultrure District Application (Form R.C. 929.02) - Application for placement of farmland in an Agriculture District
- Agriculture District Program Explanation
Agricultural Security Area (ASA) Application Form - Ohio Department of Agriculture Office of Farmland Preservation
- Manufactured and Mobile Home Conveyance Fee Form (DTE Form 100M)
- Manufactured and Mobile Home Conveyance Fee Exemption Form (DTE Form 100MEX)
Homestead Exemption for Manufactured Home Application (DTE Form 50)
Application for Replacement Warrant - Application for Unclaimed Funds and replacement of lost or stolen Union County check