Click the links in green to access documents and materials.
Wellness Program Information
- 2016 Health Screening Dates - click here for a listing of scheduled health screenings and everything you need to know about attending a screening event. For your convenience, health screenings are offered on County premises. Plan on attending one of these required activities and earn 75 points toward Wellness Program completion!
Current Employee Information
UNION COUNTY 2017 FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) OPEN ENROLLMENT
12/1/16 - 12/9/16
To enroll in the FSA Plan for the 2017 benefit year (1/1/17 - 12/31/17), please complete the Union County 2017 FSA Election Form and return it to email@example.com by the FSA Open Enrollment DEADLINE of 12/9/16.
Each year, benefit-eligible employees may choose to participate in the elective medical reimbursement account and/or dependent daycare account. Due to IRS regulations, all eligible employees must RE-ENROLL in the FSA Section 125 plan for each enrollment period.
FSA Open Enrollment Documents & Resources:
- 2017 FSA Election Form --- return by 12/9/16 to enroll in the 2017 Benefit Year!
- myCafeteriaPlan Employee Brochure
- Medical & Dependent Care Claim Form
- Flex Card (debit card) Informational Guide
Please contact HR or the Auditor's Office if you have any related questions or to review the FSA Summary Plan Document. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for benefit assistance. Thank you!
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR THE UNION COUNTY CEBCO BENEFIT PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED!
Deductions for the 2017 Benefit Program will begin in December 2016.
Elections made during the Open Enrollment period will remain in effect through the 2017 benefit year, unless there is a qualifying life status change that may impact your benefit eligibility and/or elections. Please contact HR or the Auditor's Office if you have a qualifying life status change during the 2017 benefit year, as any applicable changes are time sensitive and must be made within 30 days of the qualifying event.
2017 Benefit Information
- 2017 Insurance Benefit Rates
- 2017 Benefit Summaries (click on the links below to view)
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Change Form
- Spousal Coverage under CEBCO: All spouses covered under the CEBCO medical insurance program must meet eligibility guidelines established by the Union County Resolution Regarding Spousal Eligbility. Eligibility is determined annually during the during the Open Enrollment period by completing the Spousal Eligibility Certificate.
Please contact Ginger Yonak at (937) 645-3008 or Lindsay Altizer at (937) 645-3063 if you have any benefit questions or need assistance. Please direct email inquiries to email@example.com, a secure email address dedicated to benefits administration. Thank you!
The Union County Commissioners provide an employee assistance program for all employees and dependents through ComPsych Gudiance Resources. This program provides confidential support, resources and information for life issues, including work and personal.
For more information, please visit https://www.guidanceresources.com/groWeb/login/login.xhtml or call 877-327-4452.
EAP ComPsych Website Instructions - this guide provides assistance in creating an account and using the ComPsych website. Union County's web ID is EAPCEB
EAP Guidance Information - this document provides information on ComPsych and contact information