Donald R. Jillisky |
Heidi Tanner |
1. Rules of Domestic Relations Division:
Court of Common Pleas, Union County, Ohio.
2. Forms Required For Domestic Relations Filings:
Information for Parenting Proceeding (R.C. 3127.23 formerly R.C. 3109.27) (
Health Insurance Affidavit (
Affidavit of Income, Expenses, and Financial Disclosure (
Title IV-D Form.
Domestic Relations filings will not be accepted without including the above forms.
3. Affidavit forms may be obtained by clicking on the links above, from the Union County Common Pleas Court Clerk's Office located in the Basement of the Union County Courthouse, Marysville, or online at
5. Hearings are scheduled for all Agreed Entries; both parties must be present at the hearing.
6. Hearings are held on all Motions for Temporary Orders.
7. Counsel and parties are expected to be in the Courtroom by the scheduled hearing time.
Please be aware that the forms referenced on this site do not include instructions or legal advice regarding your rights, responsibilities, and legal options.
To be fully informed and get answers to your questions, you should seek the advice of an attorney.