Union County, Ohio

Update Mortgage Company Info

If you have recently refinanced with a new mortgage company, changed mortgage companies, recently escrowed with a mortgage company, paid off your mortgage or if you have a mortgage company but would like your tax bills sent directly to your mailing address, please email us at shuff@co.union.oh.us or use the form below. Please be sure to include your parcel number, which is shown on any previous tax bill.

Fields marked with * are required.

If no mortgage company or mortgage company should be removed, write N/A.
Any additional questions or concerns you may have